Core Team Member Responsibilities:
- Set agendas and priorities for meetings, kick-offs and presentations.
- Plan attendance and invitations.
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Schedule Kick-offs, In-progress Project Presentations, and Extended Team meetings.
- Final approval on recommendations and projections.
Extended Team Composition and Member Responsibilities:
- Made up of expert staff, Project Team members, and Program Team members.
- Contribute expertise.
- Round-the-table updates.
- Share back with their group.
- Attendance by invitation.
Project Team Composition and Member Responsibilities
- Needs to include a Sponsor, a Team Leader, and a member of the Core Team. One person may serve more than one of these roles.
- Schedule and set agendas for project meetings outside of ACTT meetings.
- Have an initial meeting as the Project Team to create a high-level evaluation plan.
- Should include how the Project Team will communicate.
- Refine the requirements for a project.
- Carry out the work to meet the charge of a project.
- Collect data
- Schedule vendor demos
- Provide In-progress Project updates.
- Make initial recommendations.
Program Team Member Responsibilities
- Set schedule, agendas, and priorities for meetings, kick-offs and presentations for the Program Team that focuses on the needs of the program.
- Will have (at least one) representative on the Core Team.